2020 Nissan Rogue Sport™ Trim Level Differences
Accomplish anything in the all-new 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport. This SUV was designed with all the essentials with modern-day advancements to meet your needs and aesthetic appeal. Are you curious to know the differences between the S, SV, and SL trims in the 2020 redesign? View the following trim comparison to determine what you’re looking for.
After you discover all that the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport has to offer, view the current inventory at John Amato Nissan in Glendale, WI, and select your choice model today. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please call one of our specialists at (414) 964-4400.
Key Features & Specs
Amplify your daily routine behind the wheel of the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport S. View the features below to discover what this base trim has to offer.
- 2.0L I4 engine
- Intelligent lane intervention
- Blind spot warning and rear traffic alert
- Body colored power outside mirrors
- Rear spoiler
- Rear door alert
- Integrated key with remote keyless entry
- Six-way manual driver’s seat and four-way manual front-passenger’s seat
- 60/40 second-row split-folding seat
- Advanced Drive-Assist® display with NissanConnect®
- Nissan voice recognition
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ capable
- Speed sensitive volume control
- Advanced airbag system
- Zone body construction with front and rear crumple zones and reinforced passenger compartment
- Vehicle security system
Key Features & Specs
Empower every day in the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport SV, touting the comfort amenities you need and convenient features to boost any day. The SV is equipped with most specs available on the S trim, plus:
- 17-in. aluminum-alloy wheels
- Available ProPilot Assist
- Available Intelligent Around View® monitor
- Outside heated mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- Available power sliding glass moonroof
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with push-button ignition
- Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System
- Eight-way power driver’s seat including two-way lumbar support
- Available driver’s seat and outside mirrors memory system
- Premium cloth seat trim and available leatherette appointed seats
- AM/FM/CD audio system with six speakers
Key Features & Specs
If you are in the market for premium appeal, check out the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport SL, equipped with most specs on the SV trim, plus:
- Four-way power front passenger’s seat
- Leather-appointed seats
- Quick Comfort® heated front seats
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Nissan door to door navigation with premium traffic
- NissanConnect® services powered by SiriusXM®
- Available Bose® Premium Audio System with subwoofer
Nissan Rogue Sport: FWD vs. AWD
Depending on the driving experience you have in mind, FWD and AWD could be important when you slide behind the wheel of the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport. The FWD Xtronic CVT® is beneficial for warmer climates and is designed for smoother drives. AWD Xtronic CVT® is made for rougher terrain, or for tough road conditions produced by the snowy winter climate of Wisconsin. AWD will provide extra reassurance when you face driving challenges by providing extra grip during slippery situations.
Experience bigger, bolder, and capable in the all-new 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport, where technological advancements work to your advantage in both comfort and convenience. Check out this trim configurations page written by the John Amato Nissan Team in Glendale, WI, to determine what you’re looking for.
Be sure to review our current Rogue Sport inventory, select your preferred model, and pair your chosen model with one of our limited-time-only new Nissan offers. Please direct any questions to our experts at John Amato Nissan by calling (414) 420-1833.
FWD. vs. AWD
Depending on the type of driving you’d like to do, FWD and AWD could be important behind the wheel of a Rogue Sport. The FWD Xtronic CVT® is for those in warmer climates or those who tend to deal with smoother drives. AWD Xtronic CVT® is made for rougher terrain, or tough winter nights. AWD will handle driving challenges by providing extra grip during slippery situations.